home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 22 / Cream of the Crop 22.iso / bbs / dgwrl154.zip / DGWRL154.RES / GOODTRAN.DAT < prev    next >
Text File  |  1996-11-25  |  1KB  |  18 lines

1. ** For dogs that beat the trainer. DogWorld 1.53 **
  2. 15
  3. "I knew I could take that bum!," said `g`! after`ndefeating `e`! in Obedience School.
  4. "Bite and duck, bite and duck, bite and duck...that's all there`nis to it!," said `g`! after beating `e`! at Dog School.
  5. "Now I'm as SICK as a DOG!," `e`! whimpers after`n`g`! takes him down.
  6. "Everythings getting darker...darker....darker..,"`n`e`! sputters after `g`!'s victory.
  7. "Yea...I'm Mighty Dog!," said `g`! after chomping`non `e`!'s butt.
  8. "Watch out DOGS! Here I come!," said `g`! after `A`nvictory against `e`!.
  9. "I'll get that Dog Catcher yet!," barked `g`!`nafter advancing a level in Obdience School.
  10. "I'm just THAT good!," said `g`! modestly`nafter `A easy win over `e`!.
  11. "Guess those pet vitamins paid off, eh?," yelped `g`!`nafter beating `e`! in Dog School.
  12. "Dogs Rule and Cats Drool!," barked a happy `g`!`nafter `A win over `e`! in Dog School.
  13. "That guys a whimp!," said `g`! after beating`n`e`! in Obdience School.
  14. "That just shows what a good trainer I am,"`nsaid `e`! about his defeat to `g`!.
  15. "We want our dogs to advance, said `e`!. But`n`g`! didn't have to bite me in the rear!"
  16. "When I first saw that `g`!, I knew `S was going`nto be trouble," said a bruised `e`! after his defeat.
  17. "These damn dogs!," `e`! was heard saying after`n`g`! tore him up in Obedience School.